We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. Read our Cookie Policy to learn more.



**If you are a Belgian national or a national of one of the following states, you must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorisation (e*Visitor*) for a tourist or business stay of less than three months:**

- Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong (SAR), Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Portugal, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United States, Vatican City.